Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Invitation 0003 (Baby Shower)

My sister in law was on Baby #3.  She already has 2 boys and she lucked out having a girl for #3.  She initially didn't want a shower.  Our friends thought it would be nice to throw her a shower since she's having her first girl.  We decided on a small girls only shower.  

I knew that she wasn't crazy for pink.  Purple has been used for many of the past showers that we have been to.  I found coordinating wrapping paper with bright polka dots and plaid.  I knew I was going to make a lot of paper decorations, so I figured that the most inexpensive way to buy lots of cute paper was to buy wrapping paper.  It worked out very well!

MATERIALS:
  • Wrapping paper
  • Circle and button punch
  • Buttons
  • Corner round punch

No comments:

Post a Comment