Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dry Erase Picture Frame Board


I have recently become addicted to Pinterest!  I have seen fancier examples of this project.  I had my 10 year old niece every other week during the summer.  I also tutored a kid for 3 hours in the morning.  

I created this schedule board to keep my niece busy.  I was gone in the morning before she woke up, so I wrote in a chore and an activity for her to do on her own.  When I came back for lunch, we did activities together.  The first week we worked on a lot of paper crafts.  The following week we worked on projects in the kitchen.

I used Microsoft Word to create the schedule template.  I chose a 8″ x 10″ random frame I had laying around.  I printed out the template on 8.5″ x 11″ paper from my scrap bin and trimmed it to size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment