Sunday, December 23, 2012

Paper Scraps

Remember the time that you had that really cute patterned paper you bought for one project and later wanted to punch out just a 1″ circle from it?  I used to run into that A LOT!  I don’t like punching out small shapes from a gigantic 12 x2 sheet.  


I organize all of my scraps into two expanding files.  I’ve seen this method before.  But what I love about mine, is that it has two sizes in each expanding file.  There are 12 tabs with a total of 14 slots.  Half of the slots can fit up to  8.5″ x 11″ and the other slots can hold up to 4.5″ x 11″.  I purchased these expanding files several years ago from Target and they were the Up and Up brand.  I think the cost of each one was about $5.  


Each expanding file  is color coordinated for easy retrieval.  I also have a bin to collect paper scraps when I’m working on projects.  Then when I have time, I file the scraps into my expanding files.

No comments:

Post a Comment